Purpose

Ongoing CHALLENGE !!!

If your picture has been blogged here, it means that it has appealed to over 300 art jurors (currently 50 active) for a whole week or more. That is an achievement!!!

... and what does that mean ??? well according to This ... it means your picture is "... extremely resistant to people wanting to get rid of it", :)

If you see one single picture in this group that you think is not art, please say so (by commenting on it) and tell us why. If you are convincing - we will remove it. This group is to show case the most resistive pictures from the
B&W Art Photography - Is Your Art universal

2008/05/14

The Eyes of Denawan


The Eyes of Denawan, originally uploaded by wazari.

The Eyes of Denawan

Actually I'm not very satisfied with this images because my best friend Roslee have a better angle than me, have a look at his picture here www.flickr.com/photos/montorque/2472331268/ anyway I'm glad that you did better than me this time, your picture really haunt me. Her name is not Denawan, Denawan is the Island where she live in.

I just spot this little girl while she is at the shop looking for something, maybe some sweet or kids stuff, when I first saw her, I know that she have a stunning eyes, those eyes really bright enough to shine even though she is inside a dimly lit small shop, so I just wait outside the door shop, hopefully she would not run away, and I was lucky, she did not run, just lean against the door looking at me and my friends, maybe she is wondering what we are doing here. One thing for sure that I regret the most is that, I forgot to take a picture with her, most of the times, photographers forget to get their own picture...

No comments: