Purpose

Ongoing CHALLENGE !!!

If your picture has been blogged here, it means that it has appealed to over 300 art jurors (currently 50 active) for a whole week or more. That is an achievement!!!

... and what does that mean ??? well according to This ... it means your picture is "... extremely resistant to people wanting to get rid of it", :)

If you see one single picture in this group that you think is not art, please say so (by commenting on it) and tell us why. If you are convincing - we will remove it. This group is to show case the most resistive pictures from the
B&W Art Photography - Is Your Art universal

2009/02/23

Pier

Pier, originally uploaded by Hypnagogic visions.

Taken under Cromer Pier on a cold twilight evening. My hands were freezing with the long exposure and my feet kept getting wet. Still, an invigorating experience. This image doesn't quite work for me and I certainly don't claim it is an original idea. However, I've wanted to experiment with long exposures for a while now by the sea and finally had the chance when visiting my parents this Christmas. A record, therefore, of my first attempt on which I hope to look back later and smile when I see what I should have done...in the meantime, your comments much appreciated! Happy 2009 to all and thanks for taking the time to visit.

No comments: