Purpose

Ongoing CHALLENGE !!!

If your picture has been blogged here, it means that it has appealed to over 300 art jurors (currently 50 active) for a whole week or more. That is an achievement!!!

... and what does that mean ??? well according to This ... it means your picture is "... extremely resistant to people wanting to get rid of it", :)

If you see one single picture in this group that you think is not art, please say so (by commenting on it) and tell us why. If you are convincing - we will remove it. This group is to show case the most resistive pictures from the
B&W Art Photography - Is Your Art universal

2009/07/19

Day 152/365--Childhood Memories

As a child, I LOVED playing dress-up!! My grandmothers would let me try on all of their old dresses and hats, and I remember invading my mother's closet and finding the white peep-toe heels she wore on her wedding day in 1978. My maternal grandmother used to let me play with her make-up if I organized it for her, and she gave me all of this wonderful old costume jewelry from the 1950's and 60's. I LOVED it!I think I have always been 100% girl. Yes, I run everyday and I can yell louder than your brother at a Braves' game, and it only takes me 3 minutes to do make-up, BUT I'd much rather be wearing a dress than pants, I belt opera at the top of my lungs in my car, and I'm an Random tidbit: I LOVE lipstick...like, I'm kinda' addicted to it. Sometimes, I get super brave and wear bright red if I'm going out with the girls....but no matter, I HAVE to have it on. It kicks my self-esteem up a few notches :)

absolute hopeless romantic. And even though it only takes me 3 minutes tops to apply my make-up everyday, I never leave the house without it. I also prefer pink and high heels and have always had a mad crush on Cary Grant :)

No comments: