Purpose

Ongoing CHALLENGE !!!

If your picture has been blogged here, it means that it has appealed to over 300 art jurors (currently 50 active) for a whole week or more. That is an achievement!!!

... and what does that mean ??? well according to This ... it means your picture is "... extremely resistant to people wanting to get rid of it", :)

If you see one single picture in this group that you think is not art, please say so (by commenting on it) and tell us why. If you are convincing - we will remove it. This group is to show case the most resistive pictures from the
B&W Art Photography - Is Your Art universal

2009/06/17

Pier Paolo


Pier Paolo
Originally uploaded by a bout de souffle

Pier Paolo

”Nella nuda sera del Sabato
Mi accontento di guardare la gente
Che ride fuori di casa nell’aria.

Anche il mio cuore è di aria
E nei miei occhi ride la gente
E nei miei ricci
È la luce del Sabato.

Giovane, mi accontento del Sabato,
povero, mi accontento della gente,
vivo, mi accontento dell’aria.

Sono abituato al male del Sabato.”


P.P. Pasolini – “Mi contenti” (Mi accontento)
-----------------------------------------------------

"In the roughness of Saturday night
I'm glad to watch people
outside laughing in the open air.

My heart also is made of air
my eyes reflect the joy of the people
and in my hair shines Saturday night.

Young man, I'm glad with my miserly
Saturday night, I'm happy with people
I am alive, I am happy with the air.

I am used to the evil of Saturday night."


P.P. Pasolini - "I'm glad"

No comments: