Purpose

Ongoing CHALLENGE !!!

If your picture has been blogged here, it means that it has appealed to over 300 art jurors (currently 50 active) for a whole week or more. That is an achievement!!!

... and what does that mean ??? well according to This ... it means your picture is "... extremely resistant to people wanting to get rid of it", :)

If you see one single picture in this group that you think is not art, please say so (by commenting on it) and tell us why. If you are convincing - we will remove it. This group is to show case the most resistive pictures from the
B&W Art Photography - Is Your Art universal

2008/12/08

Le Mari de la coiffeuse


Le Mari de la coiffeuse, originally uploaded by nana_77.

one of my favorite movie calls_____
"Le Mari de la coiffeuse"

this pic. reminds me that movie,........somehow.
especially. I felt an indescribable depths of a woman's (Mathilde) consciousness to it.


*
to tell the truth ________
this is the picture which I wanted to take.
the pictures below : my birds and my feet are just a preface! hahaha~

No comments: