Purpose

Ongoing CHALLENGE !!!

If your picture has been blogged here, it means that it has appealed to over 300 art jurors (currently 50 active) for a whole week or more. That is an achievement!!!

... and what does that mean ??? well according to This ... it means your picture is "... extremely resistant to people wanting to get rid of it", :)

If you see one single picture in this group that you think is not art, please say so (by commenting on it) and tell us why. If you are convincing - we will remove it. This group is to show case the most resistive pictures from the
B&W Art Photography - Is Your Art universal

2008/11/29

Reflection...Day 4 of 365


Reflection...Day 4 of 365, originally uploaded by randomrower.

Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.

Saint Francis de Sales (1567 - 1622)

So I spent forever trying to do this one idea I had and it would just not work out. So I gave up and decided to go with my fallback idea that I wasn't very excited about. Only to have it turn out perfect. Funny how things work like that. I love this shot, and it only took 2 shots to get it. No editing, just turned it B/W.

This is the best picture that's been taken of me. I think it really captures who I am.

No comments: