Purpose

Ongoing CHALLENGE !!!

If your picture has been blogged here, it means that it has appealed to over 300 art jurors (currently 50 active) for a whole week or more. That is an achievement!!!

... and what does that mean ??? well according to This ... it means your picture is "... extremely resistant to people wanting to get rid of it", :)

If you see one single picture in this group that you think is not art, please say so (by commenting on it) and tell us why. If you are convincing - we will remove it. This group is to show case the most resistive pictures from the
B&W Art Photography - Is Your Art universal

2008/09/09

Caress My Song


Caress My Song, originally uploaded by individuality5.

The pain is forgotten
It’s starved, betrayed
You stabbed my seduction
You held me there

I dedicate my lovin’
To rain and fog
The hugs will keep on coming
Caress my song

Your lips are sacred
You dedicate your words to me
You hold my hands together
Just let me be

And even though we’re lovers
Throw me down
And even though you’re perfect
Hit the ground

And even though it’s painful
It is nothing but sound
Sound that guides you
To were she can be found.

No comments: